Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

1.88 Zoe gets arrested


Zoe was enjoying the sun when the police arrived, “Ms Chase?” She looked up and replied, “Can I help you?”


“Ms Zoe Chase your bail has been revoked. You are to accompany me back to the station immediately.” 


Zoe snapped and argued with the officer then slapped him. The other officer forced Zoe’s hands behind her back and firmly said, “Now we are arresting you for attacking a police officer.”
“This is ridiculous; it was only a little slap.”


When Zoe was brought back to the station she was told not asked to see a psychiatrist


When the doctor walked into the office Zoe sarcastically asked, “Why do I need to see you?”
“Zoe, tell me about Hazel, your daughter?” Zoe straightened herself up and said, “She is my little girl.”
“Do you have any other children?” Zoe looked sad and replied, “No, after having my little girl, I found out that it would be best not to have anymore.”
“Tell me about your husband, Hazel’s father?” Zoe just stared at her and stayed silent. Dean Wright studied Zoe for a moment and then asked, “Are you pleased your daughter is married?” Suddenly she saw Zoe’s mood change, “My daughter is too young to get married and that man she is with is too old for her. He has corrupted my baby girl.”
“How old is your daughter, Zoe.”
“My daughter is fifteen years old and top of her class that is why they moved her up a year.” Dean Wright followed on with a few more questions about Hazel then excused herself to speak to the police. 


“What is your opinion?”
“Well at this point, I would say that Zoe Chase sees her daughter as a minor and therefore would see her husband Mathew as a man grooming her daughter. Zoe needs treatment not prison. I would like to do more assessments with her.”
“I will make the necessary calls but you also know that Ms Chase will be interviewed by another psychiatrist.” 


Dean Wright sighed at them but even she knew the rules. She was half way across the room when she felt arms around her, "We are in work." Randell didn't care and softly asked, "Are you going to home tonight?" She sighed then replied, "Ran, I will be home at 8, ok?" 
"Janice, please keep to your word this time." She bit her lip as she realised she put her clients before her husband, they had been married 20 years but lately they had hardly spent time together.
"I mean it, I promise." He kissed her cheek then went back to work.


She went back into the room to find Zoe on the phone, “Zoe who were you calling?”
“I’m trying to find my daughter. That man she is with is bad for her…”
“You do know your daughter is an adult and that Hazel is a year older than her husband. What if she was having a baby?”


“Is my baby having a baby…I’ll have to get things ready for her and the baby. The baby will need a cot and baby grows…” Dean Wright was very concerned and said, “Hazel isn’t pregnant, well not that I know of but you need to consider wanting the father of your grandchild dead would not make your daughter happy.” Zoe looked at her and said, “I love my baby but if Andrew wasn’t good enough for her then why would this Matt be. Also she needs to marry a man with money who would die soon.”


“So you know your daughter is an adult but you want her to marry an old man?”
“I want my daughter to be settled and rich. There is nothing wrong with wanting the best for your daughter.”
“I do agree with you on that but there are times that you have to let go, like now Zoe.” She laughed at the doctor and said, “You never let go of your baby.”


Matt and Hazel were enjoying time in the pool, “Matt, stop it you’re not being fair.” He kissed his wife and replied, “I don’t know about that baby.” 


Hazel swam to the end of the pool and Matt followed her and then chased her. 


When he finally got his wife he said, “I love you and I couldn’t be happier.” Hazel bit her lip as she looked at her husband, “I love you so much but I don’t want to be here.” 


Matt traced the outline of her face and said, “I know baby just think of this as our honeymoon.” 


Hazel pushed him away and replied, “I know your right but I’m worried about my mum. I know what she did was wrong but she is still family and you take family seriously.” Matt held her and softly said, “You are right I do take family seriously but you have to remember one thing you are my family.”


Hazel was about to answer Matt when the phone went and Matt answered it. He mouthed to her that it was Uncle Estevan, “What is wrong?” Estevan went on to explain that he’d had a call from the police and Zoe was going to be under physiatrist care for a while.”
“Does that mean we can go home?” Matt looked at her, “No, we can’t go home yet until your Mum has been prosecuted.”
“But you said…”


“There will still be a trial but Dean Wright is trying to get her hospital treatment rather than prison.”
“Hospital treatment…is she that sick?”
“Yes baby she is but if she accepts the treatment maybe one day we can while come her back into the family.” Hazel looked worried but as always Matt calmed her down. “Matt, I miss her.”

“I know you do but believe me when she is better I will welcome her home.” Matt was surprised when Hazel asked, “When this is all over can we go back to your home town.” Matt was pleased to hear Hazel say that but added, “We will see when it is all over and we are free again.”

6 comments:

  1. I knew Zoe was crazy, but not CRAZY CRAZY... ekkk, I feel sorry for Rachel having to interview her and getting the responses Zoe gave her.
    I hope Matt and Hazel are able to start their lives properly, they deserve it so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm is this all a show by Zoe? She certainly did not act as though her anger about Matthew was because she thought Hazel was still a teenager. I don't trust her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoe is some kind of messed up but crazy? Yeah crazy in one sense but not in the sense that she's out of her mind and doesn't realize what she's doing. I have a terrible feeling that she's knows exactly what she's doing and how to play the system and that once she plays this out Matt and Hazel will not be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say Zoe is insane, but I'm on to her. She thinks acting delusional won't make criminally liable for her actions. But I see her. I see right through her plan. That therapist is insane for even coming to that kind of conclusion after just one therapy session with Zoe. Jail time is what she needs, not a therapist's couch! Psycho mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Zoe needs a spanking and a huge time out in prison...yes in prison she would get a real spanking. She's a mean and evil woman who knows EXACTLY what she is doing. I knew someone just like her, and this person got away (5 years probation, and it was not even for murder, but something else) for shooting his wife 12 times in front of their adult daughter. The ONLY reason he did not kill her was his weapon jammed up. He too knew exactly what he was doing, and so does Zoe. I really hope that Matthew vampire relatives are keeping close tabs on Zoe, because I have a feeling they will be the only reason Matthew is going to make this whole thing out unscathed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh, your daughter isn't 15, and you know that. What kind of game is she playing? Or, is she really that crazy?
    I know someone that used to joke that her "first husband" was going to be old and rich, she'd be a trophy wife, and when he bumped off, she'd be rich, but she was just kidding. (even if she did mention stuff about 'things' getting better with age and all... hehe) I can't believe that Zoe wants Hazel for real to do that. If Hazel LOVED an older man, then that would be fine, but that's not the case.

    ReplyDelete